We can increase the number of responsible businesses in by practicing the following:
- mindful shopping: choose products from companies that care about people and the environment.
- balanced consumption style: use the goods in rational quantities.
- education: talking online and offline about responsible consumption to motivate more people to become saver consumers.
The following table shows schematically that the more is responsible consumption, the more is responsible production.
In this way, will largely succeed companies that meet the following:
- establishing conscious business objectives, where an important place is given to global problems.
- designing products that are useful and sustainable.
- developing a technological process that is environmentally friendly and uses recycled raw materials.
- organizing the logistics system in an efficient way, thus reducing the carbon footprint.
- building a waste collection system, generated by its production.
- practicing constructive marketing, where the consumer is informed and not manipulated.
Above you can see how important your actions as a consumer are. Use this power!